Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Adventures in Time + Space

This is a little composite shot which I made for my 4th year film. It'll probably look mostly like this when its finished. Though the character design itself is one from my boards and will probably be more animation like in the end. It does not have a title yet, I was considering putting a title to this image and making it a kind of poster but I haven't thought of one yet. I'm not even really sure what the film is about but I think I'll know once its done.

5 comments:

Cookedart said...

Looks great man... looking forward to it!

sam said...

Looks really nice Marko.. looking forward to seeing this moving.

fantomette said...

cool charadesign and colors

looking forward to blablabla

Kristin said...

wow! looks awesome, almost kinda surreal and creepy dreamlike... i like how you don't know what your film is about yet :P

Georgiy Verby said...

looks awesome marko!!!
i love the 3d background and the whole feel of the environment! cant wait to see more!